EAI Edge-IoT 2021 will host a session for short papers (6-11 pages) to be presented as posters. Poster presentations are best suited to research in progress, emerging research challenges, future directions, and novel approaches which are as yet insufficient for a regular Edge-IoT paper submission.
- Architectures, techniques, and applications of intelligent edge/fog processing for the IoT;
- Advanced machine learning and intelligent edge/fog processing for the IoT;
- Federated IoT Edge Computing in Cyber-Physical Systems;
- Security, privacy, integrity, and trust in edge/fog computing
- Quality of Service, energy efficiency in edge/fog computing;
- Security and privacy in edge/fog computing;
- AI-enabled edge and fog computing architectures, frameworks, and protocols for IoT;
- Advanced edge/fog signal processing for the IoT;
- Cognitive IoT and edge/fog intelligence;
- Energy-awareness and sustainability at the edge/fog: metrics and measurements;
- Energy and security-aware edge/fog computing solutions for the IoT;
- Development of intelligent edge/fog computing platforms;
- Intelligent and network-aware edge/fog applications;
- Edge solutions towards 5G integration;
- Smart applications of edge/fog computing: Smart Cities, Smart Buildings, Digital Twins, etc;
- EdgeAI and machine learning at the edge;
- Novel applications, and case studies with edge and fog computing for IoT;
- Hardware design and prototyping for edge intelligence and computing for IoT;
- Green IoT and EdgeAI convergence;
- Sustainable AI at the edge;
- IoT and Edge Oriented Software Development Processes and Quality Metrics.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.