Authors are invited to submit abstracts on any of the topics within the scope of the EAI Edge-IoT 2022 conference through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system. The purpose of this track is to provide prospective authors the opportunity to submit key and novel findings to a broader audience, in a short, self-contained, and objective communication.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), Country
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Abstract title – must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words.
- Abstract text – limited to 300 words including acknowledgements.
- Text only is to be submitted. Tables, figures and bulleted text are not permitted.
- Deadline for abstract submission: May 31, 2022