Aiming to provide an interactive and focused atmosphere for presenting and discussing new and emerging ideas, Edge-IoT 2020 will be hosting a series of workshops and encourages the submission of workshop proposals. They should emphasize on current topics relevant to the Edge-IoT community on the latest research, engineering, standards, and business concerns and could include a mix of regular and invited presentations.
Workshop Papers will be published in a dedicated section of the SmartCity360° Convention Proceedings. The materials presented in the position papers should not be published or under submission elsewhere. All submissions will be reviewed by the Program Committee and external experts to reach a decision on acceptance.
Workshop proposals must include the following information and should be maximum of five pages:
- Length of the workshop (half/full day).
- Names, contacts, and a short bio (200 words) of the workshop organizers.
- Brief description of the workshop including abstract, scope, and timeliness.
- Planned format of the workshop including no. of refereed papers, hot-topic sessions, keynotes, and panel discussions.
- Potential participants including TPC members and invited speakers.
- Brief description of the advertising plan.
- Prior history of the workshop (if any).
- A draft call for papers.
- Any other relevant information.
Please send proposals directly to the Workshops Chair: Carlos Abreu-[email protected]